Reaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde

Reaper's Legacy - Joanna Wylde

Sophie is a struggling single mother. When Noah's temporary babysitter turns out to be a pothead with a pedophile boyfriend, her only choice is to move to Ruger's house. Ruger is Noah's uncle and belongs to a motoclub. Sophie is not sure what to think about the world she has stumbled into. It's wild and dangerous but also very seductive with friends and family she has been missing so much.

I wasn't quite sure what to think of Sophie. She was annoying at times. I guess, she knew what she wanted, but her heart and brain were constantly fighting and so she changed her mind all the time. And then she told Ruger the truth and I couldn't believe how smart she really was. The end was even better. I didn't see it coming and I know it sounds weird but I was proud of her.
Ruger was such a jerk, however to my surprise I immensely enjoyed every minute of it. He actually thought he couldn't be faithful and refused to lie. It was so obvious how much he cared about Sophie and Noah and still he acted like the biggest man whore in the history.
The story was humorous, hot, and exciting with colorful characters and interesting twists. I'm looking forward to the third book.

Oh, Marie and Horse got married in this book and it was hilarious.